15+ Best Free & Premium Magento 2 Blog Extensions 2020
Magento 2 Blog Extension is a must-have for any online store owner who wants to manage blogs within the Magento store without having to rely on other platforms. Once integrated into the back-end, this powerful module allows you to easily access a blog and manage categories, posts and comments. Of note, the free blog extension is very easy to set up and update.
Let us explore 15+ Best Free & Premium Magento 2 Blog Extensions 2020
- 1 – Responsive design
- 2 – SEO friendly
- 3 – Multi select categories
- 4 – Related posts in product page
- 5 – Blog Topics
- 6 – Comment: Built-in comment, Facebook Comment, Disqus Comment.
- 7 – Integrate Magento Sitemap or Blog sitemap
- 8 – Import ahead Works M1 Blog, Magefan Blog
- This free extension brings you many interesting features with its responsive design, different categories and integration into the Magento backend. The development of smartphones and tablets requires a friendly design to communicate with the users. And this extension meets that need. Also, it introduces the category tree, which helps you to manage everything easily and neatly. When customers want to add comments, they can do so with many engines like Magento built-in, Facebook, and Discus.
- 1- Blog Posts, Categories, and Tags
- 2 – Best SEO Practices
- 3 – Advanced Permalinks
- 4 – Multilanguage and Multiple Websites Support
- 6 – Next & Previous Post, Related Posts and Related Products
- 7 – Blog Widgets
- 8 – Media Gallery & Videos
- 9 – Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mage Fan Magento 2 Blog Extension Free gives you the dominant features to post blogs and place them in different categories. The extension allows you to create blog widgets with a tag cloud, recent posts and monthly archives. In the Porto theme, you can use the blog extension without modifications or style corrections. With easy installation and configuration, we believe the extension to be one of the most selective options for the Magento 2 user.
- 1 – Setup your Magento blog at a glance
- 2 – Compose and format posts in real time with WYSIWYG editor
- 3 – Publish a post or schedule it for a later date and time
- 4 – Attach relevant articles and store items to a post for higher conversions
- 5 – Configure Meta details for categories, subcategories, and articles
- 6 – Create image gallery for your blog and display them in a camera slider
- 7 – Add or embed videos to articles
- 8 – Enable Readers to comment via email or Facebook profile with spam prevention
- Magento Advance Blog is a feature-rich extension that empowers marketers to have their own publishing platform. This will add a skill to journalism to your online business, so you no longer need Media House to promote your company. Have a corporate blog, be your own voice, and share product insights, useful tips and events around your brands, products and services. Magento 2 Blog Extension by FME is a comprehensive tool to add a publishing platform to your existing e-commerce website, with all the advanced features you need to communicate with customers and bring them to the store. The meta detail configuration for each post ensures its search engine visibility. Additionally, you can highlight recent posts and comments on other pages with the help of blocks.
- 1 – Multiple layouts types
- 2 – Touch optimized owl carousel
- 3 – Tag cloud supported
- Related Post widget supported
- 4 – Easily arrange posts in each category
- 5 – Easily add nickname, avatar biographical
- 6 – Manage related post
- 7 – Import Blog from WordPress
- 8 – Right to left language support such as Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, etc.
- You will not find any other Magento 2 blog extension at a lower price than from Landofcoder. With free support and update, the Landofcoder Magento 2 Blog extension appreciated immensely by its users for various leading features of page design. The extension is compatible with 9 versions of Magento 2 from Magento 2.0.0 to Magento 2.1.x. Along with the dominant features of blog extension such as mobile optimization, SEO; Post alignment and display of images or videos Extension offers new styles, styles and colours. The extension allows users to link their blog to other social networks and add a vote button to blogs.
- 1 – SEO friendly posts and URLs
- 2 – Multi-level categories
- 4 – Ability to preview posts before publication or before save changes
- RSS Feed
- This coding basic takes care of integrating the Magento 2 blog extension into Magento 2 for free. Extension settings allow you to control most aspects of the layout and navigation, including the number of posts per page, sidebar layout, tags, feature images, CMS blocks, and so on. In addition, it also provides support for categories, blogging software, SEO optimization, Discus. Comments.
- 1 – Build relevant Seo-friendly text links
- 2 – Add blog under particular category
- 3 – Display blogs in a slider in cms pages
- 5 – Customers can make comment for a blog
- 6 – Provide commented visitors detail
- 7 – Provide communication platform
- 8 – Display as a slider
- 9 – Support multiple tags
- This Solvininfotech Magento 2 Blog Extension is built on several key features to help you with relevant SEO-friendly text links in your Magento 2 store, add a blog under a specific category, set a limit of comments from the admin, and bring additional visitors to the site.
- 1 – Manage blog posts, categories, and tags
- 2 – Incorporated industry-best SEO practices to design
- 3 – Leverage from advanced permalinks
- 4 – Out-of-the-box comments section
- 5 – Multi-language support
- Magento 2 Blog Extension from PixLogix is considered an effective tool to create and manage blogs in your online store. Built on following the industry’s best SEO practices and technologies, the best Magento 2 Blog extension easily manages posts, categories, tags and comment directly from the Magento admin panel. Also, it manages the tag cloud too. So, expand your store content and increase traffic!
8. CMS Mart
- 1 – Customize the main column of blog pages
- 2 – Create unlimited Blog Post
- 3 – Post categories management
- 4 – Comments Management
- 5 – Share your post in social networks
- 6 – Responsive layout design
- 7 – Multistore Support
- 1 – Content editor includes all essential writing/design tools
- 2 – Best SEO practices implemented (SEO-friendly URLs, XML sitemap, meta data)
- 3 – Content navigation through categories, tags, and sidebar blocks
- 4 – Blog layout
- 5 – Migration tool
- 6 – Blog posts where the product mentioned
- 7 – Display related products
- This extension gives you an optimized workflow, extensive testing and a set of competing features with quality code. Since it borrows the design elements of the blog from Magento, it provides seamless integration with your store. The WYSIWYG Editor also provides standard required writing and editing tools. Can’t deny this AheadWorks extension is useful for Magento users.
- 1 – User responsive layout design
- 2 – Customize blog posts display
- 3 – Manage comments effectively
- 4 – Allow users to share your content in social networks
- 4 – Advanced SEO capabilities
- 5 – Create catchy posts with an intuitive editor
- 6 – Add multi-level category tree and 3D tags
- One of the strongest advantages of the Amasty blog extension is the user-friendly interface and advanced usability. They design this extension for a variety of devices. You can customize the layout by using a clear constructor to set up the data main blog page and the post pages. Also, this post-module has flexible settings to specify how your post will display. Amasty applies many benefits to their customers when they use their products, including the Money-Back Guarantee, Caring Support and Loyalty Program.
- 1 – Add blog post by short and long content.
- 2 – Add Image to article with fast loading and auto resize feature.
- 3 – Grid/list post arrangement.
- 4 – Category management with category wise posts listing.
- 5 – Author management with posts written by author page. – Coming up
- 6 – Post tagging feature for tag cloud and post search by tag.
- 7 – Multistore support to have a multilingual blog or to start / disable a post for each store.
- 8 – Comment management with approval, captcha and email notification feature.
- 9 – Popular Posts Widget
- 10 – Search blog posts by keyword
- 11 – Author with customizable URL, meta title, meta keywords and every post, category and breadcrumb support to get maximum search engine visibility.
- 12 – Social sharing
- 1 – The store owner may grant permission to write a blog or limit the customer.
- 2 – Store owner can set the limit of words on a specific blog on the Blogs List View page.
- 3 – The store owner can add many blog categories.
- 4 – A user can subscribe to blogs during registration or after registration.
- 5 – Allowed customer can add blog.
- 6 – Allowed customer can edit or delete their own blog.
- 7 – The store owner can manage blogs and its comments solely by accepting / un-approving or deleting them.
- 8 – Using this module, users can write / update their posts on the blog page.
- 9 – Proper blog management such as adding / editing / deleting content from customer account.
- 10 – Every customer can view the blog by visiting the blog page.
- 11 – Anyone logged in can comment on any customer’s post.
- 12 – Admin can manage all blogs and its comments.
13. Mage Best
- 1 – Rich Features for Blog Module & Many Options.
- 2 – 100% Open-source, support multi-store, Support multi-language.
- 3 – Easy to Install & Customization.
- Magento 2 Blog Extension is a good blog for your e-commerce store without a WordPress-like framework. Expand your store content and increase traffic with the free blog module for Magento 2. This extension allows you to create and maintain a blog with the best SEO experience in your online store.
- 1 – Users can read blog posts.
- 2 – Users can navigate using categories.
- 3 – Managing categories.
- 4 – Publishing blog posts.
- Nowadays every e-commerce business has their own website with a blog, which is powerful for Magento 2 to help inform customers about products, discounts, sales and events. By this, the buyer and seller can communicate with each other and become normal. Therefore, every news about new products, events and discounts can easily reach the consumer’s hand. Therefore, with the Blog Pro extension, you can make a friendly social network by allowing customers to share their posts on Facebook, Google + or elsewhere.
- 1 – Customizable Blog Pages Layout
- 2 – Perfect Blog Navigation
- 3 – Full Control over Posts
- 4 – Personalize Blog Articles
- 5 – Advanced SEO Performance
- 6 – Multiple Stores & Languages
- 7 – Comments Management
- 8 – Socializing Function
- 9 – Related Blocks: Related Posts, Related Products
- 10 – Responsive Layouts
- 11 – Faster Blog Pages On Mobile (AMP)
- Magazone Blog Extension attracts a large number of target audiences with the help of Dynamic Content Solutions. Set up your own blog for an online store without third-party platforms like WordPress, and then increase your site ranking.
- 1 – Ability to add multiple categories
- 2 – It’s easy to edit content with an editor
- 3 – Ability to add thumbnail image to show on widget and blog category pages